Iron Ore statistics
Iron Ore statistics are released in UNCTADstat by the UNCTAD Trust Fund on Iron Ore Information. As a supplement to the yearly Iron Ore Market Report, these statistics provide comprehensive and up-to-date data on developments in the world market for iron ore.
Iron ore tables contain historical data on iron ore trade, production, production capacity, shipment, iron ore prices and freight rates by country and over time, some series available in both annual and monthly frequency.
Access to data
Iron ore statistics are accessible upon subscription.
If you already have a login and password, please log in.
- A one-year access to iron ore statistics (US$ 1,800).
- Standing order with a minimum 3-year access subscription (US$ 1,600 per year).
- Register to our data center.
- Send by e-mail your login and the requested subscription mode to the UNCTAD Iron Ore Trust Fund (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive an e-mail with payment instructions for obtaining access to iron ore statistics.
- Once we receive payment, you will receive an e-mail confirming your access.